MSFS2020 updates, where in the heck are they

This forum is for all things simulators. All simulator tips and tricks and everything on how to maintain and tweak will be placed in this forum.
WWA3290 Paul L Steele

MSFS2020 updates, where in the heck are they

Post by WWA3290 Paul L Steele »

I got my Acer Predator gaming computer back from repair that I bought to be able to fly MSFS2020 with all the bells and whistles and even though I have not figured out how to set up my joystick and cockpit where I can remember the dang keys I have been opening the program and doing the numerous updates that seem to come out oh so often every couple of days. There is a pending update where I am directed to the Microsoft Store and it ain't there. I googled it and a bunch of folks are having this problem and one solution was to update the graphics card. I have an RTX2060 or 70 and did that and still cannot find the lousy update. Any suggestions to an old guy who is not the biggest computer whiz in the VA? The store shows I have the premium program with all that came with it but this thing is not there. Had I known that setting up the controls and joystick are very similar to what I already had with X Plane 11 other than the great scenery I would not have bought the darn thing. Help.
Paul L. Steele
WWA3290
Vice President Operations/COO
Lt. Col., CAP/Deputy Commander/MAR-NC-111,
Group 6 Safety Officer, Assistant Director of Safety, NC Wing
LTC (R) US Army