FS Live Traffic Liveries (FSLTL)

Everything related to Microsoft Flight Simulator.
wwa659

FS Live Traffic Liveries (FSLTL)

Post by wwa659 »

Has anyone taken a look at the new FSLTL, Flight Simulator Live Traffic Liveries? for AI traffic injection and or Vatsim Model Matching?
X-Plane 12, MSFS 2020, VATSIM-P1, Pilot2ATC, Air Hauler 2(Westwind Air Hauler 2 VA owner), A Pilots Life, Active Sky XP, TDFI PACX, Real World Private Pilot.
WWA3293

Re: FS Live Traffic Liveries (FSLTL)

Post by WWA3293 »

I downloaded it yesterday. Installation is very easy compared to Alpha India Group (AIG), as it's all done via the FBW Installer. I'm planning on doing a flight with the Model Matching file and the Injector running so I will come back to this when I have experienced it myself.

I predominately fly on VATSIM so I don't know if I will use the FSLTL Injector often but when I ran it yesterday the performance was pretty solid. It's not perfect, but at least the majority of the models appear with the right liveries and the right places unlike AIG, where you'll get an All-Nippon Airways livery or some random non-U.S. livery at an U.S. airport.

They do plan on building their own models, but for now they are using AI models that have been converted from FSX to MSFS.

I am currently talking to the FSLTL devs to see if we can utilize their models for our VATSIM Model Matching file and AI traffic.
Alex Lu, WWA3293
KLAX Hub
wwa659

Post by wwa659 »

I mostly fly offline using Pilot2ATC for both X-Plane and MSFS. So far I saw the tutorial videos for this a was wondering how it would work.
X-Plane 12, MSFS 2020, VATSIM-P1, Pilot2ATC, Air Hauler 2(Westwind Air Hauler 2 VA owner), A Pilots Life, Active Sky XP, TDFI PACX, Real World Private Pilot.
WWA3293

Post by WWA3293 »

Just did my first flight with FSLTL (both with the Injector and also VATSIM's model matching). Not perfect by all means (as evidenced by white liveries), but what they've got is amazing right out of the box. Performance is decent. Highly recommend it over AIG"s complicated and lengthy installation process.

You should be able to use it with Pilot2ATC I think. It's very easy to set up and use. You just have to run the injector through the FBW Installer once you start up a flight in MSFS.

Here are some screenshots of it in action. I will also begin painting FSLTL models so we can have actual legit models for VATSIM Model Matching.
Attachments
FSLTL Injector (live traffic)
FSLTL Injector (live traffic)
p009 tampa fsltl.jpg (643.93 KiB) Viewed 4425 times
VATSIM Model Matching
VATSIM Model Matching
p009 atl 4.jpg (857.09 KiB) Viewed 4425 times
VATSIM Model Matching
VATSIM Model Matching
p009 atl 2.jpg (952.26 KiB) Viewed 4425 times
Alex Lu, WWA3293
KLAX Hub
Stephen_Welsh

Post by Stephen_Welsh »

I like it. The only problem is the amount of white planes.
I found this FSto file that helps a little bit:
https://flightsim.to/file/41473/fsltl-f ... for-vatsim
N341SW, TPC341, WWA3655 | stw222#5641 (Discord)
https://twitch.tv/stw222 some WWA flights and ATC sessions streamed here
MSFS2020 (1300+ flight hours)
Vatsim (860+ hours) P0 / S2 w/ ZID & ZHU (430+ hours)
https://stats.vatsim.net/stats/1523136