Repainting MSFS 40th Anniversary Edition Aircraft

Everything related to Microsoft Flight Simulator.
WWA3293

Repainting MSFS 40th Anniversary Edition Aircraft

Post by WWA3293 »

Going to post this here instead of the Aircraft Department forum where I usually hang around so anyone without a forums account can read this. If you want to comment or suggest something, you will need to sign in or create a forums account.

Earlier, I asked what MSFS aircraft y’all want. Turns out you guys are as excited about the upcoming 40th Anniversary Update as I am. So in this post, I will discuss repainting plans, because these birds make great additions to our fleet.

The 40th Anniversary Edition/Sim Update 11 will release on November 11. It will release on a Friday, so I will probably spend that weekend in the paint shop.

Let’s cut to the chase - below is the order of what we’ll will be painting:

1. iniSimulations A310-300 (yours truly is drooling over this, cannot guarantee there will be an X-Plane port).

2. Milviz/Blackbird DHC-2 Beaver (1 request)

3. Aeroplane Heaven DC-3 (2 requests) - Retro paint. Will also add a freighter paint as well.

4. iniSimulations Grumman G-21A Goose

5. Bell 407 (helicopter)

6. Guimbal Cabri G2 (helicopter)

7. More aircraft not mentioned here.

Standard turnaround time of 2 weeks per airframe applies. If you would like me to prioritize an airframe over another, or have any questions in general, feel free to reply to this post.
Alex Lu, WWA3293
KLAX Hub
WWA3293

Re: Repainting MSFS 40th Anniversary Edition Aircraft

Post by WWA3293 »

The repaint order will be the same as above. 2022 Livery or the Retro Liveries (TWA for DC-3 pax, ‘70s Ameriwind Retro for A310) will be prioritized depending on what’s easier.

Again, 2 week turnaround time per airframe applies, and it may extend to a month (but hopefully soné by the end of the year). It’s a ton of aircraft so bear with us…

I’ll probably start painting this evening at the earliest.
Alex Lu, WWA3293
KLAX Hub